Tammy Blackwell: Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves, #1)

5/5

"Scout Donovan is a girl who believes in rules, logic, and her lifelong love of Charlie Hagan. Alex Cole believes in destiny, magic, and Scout. When Alex introduces Scout to the world of Shifters, men who change into wolves or coyotes during the full moon and Seers, women who can see your most private thoughts and emotions with a mere touch, the knowledge changes everything and everyone Scout thought she knew."

This book hooked me right from the start. Balanced combination of mystery, action and romance. Many times characters in these kinds of books are just plain stupid and naive, when they don't realise what happens right around them, when it's so obvious. Not in this book. I think that characters seemed real, and genuine. I didn't get this feeling, that I should just shout, "Idiot! Why can't you see what's happening?!"



I loved almost every character; Scout is amazingly strong female lead and Alex is just HOT etc. I don't like Jase, he's a completely moron. And I really felt sorry for Charlie.


There just enought information and cliffhanger that I really need to read the next book as soon as possible. I need to know what happens next and how Scout fits in the whole supernatural scenario.